TESOL in Vancouver
What Our Students believe
The D&H College TESOL 150 Certificate program provides students with fundamental understanding of ESL teaching methods that assists in the development of practical teaching abilities. This online program has 4 modules and 15 chapters.
TESOL150 does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch(PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Traning. As such, the registrar did note review this program.
1. TOEFL iBT: a score of 80 overall with a minimum of 20 in each area
2. IELTS: 6.5 overall with a minimum score of 6.0 in each skill area
3. Cambridge: FCE – A, CAE, CPE or BEC Higher certificates
4. CanTest: Listening, Reading, Writing 4.5 and Speaking 4.5
5. Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test: CLB 6 in each area
6. Common European Framework: B2
7. D & H College English Proficiency Exam Level 5
8.High school graduation in Canada with a grade of 70% in English 12
9.An undergraduate degree from an English-speaking university
*Exam scores presented as proof of English proficiency must have been earned no more than one calendar year before application to the TESL program.
*Original documents must be provided as proof of graduation or English proficiency.